Networker

Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Inactivity Timeout on particular Save Set

2003-02-16 20:11:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Inactivity Timeout on particular Save Set
From: "King, Daniel" <DKing AT PM.COM DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:54:35 +1100
Have you had a look at the length of folder/filenames?
I know there is an issue with restoring files with a length of >256
characters.
I haven't seen it slowing/stopping the backup process but it might be
something to consider.
Although, your process of adding d:\subdir1, d:\subdir2... Should not have
fixed this issues.
Something to look at in the mean time though.
dgk