Networker

Re: [Networker] Different Retention per backup levels

2003-02-06 04:22:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Different Retention per backup levels
From: Matts Nilsson <matts_nilsson AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:22:19 +0100
 Thought I might add my $0.02 worth... :) I agree with
you, Davina, a way to override the browse/retention on
group or client would be nice. If you could set
browse/retention on the pool, then you could use
levels in the pool definition together with
browe/retention to accomplish the desired effect.

Only question is, is it worth trying to make this an
RFE with Legato...?

// Matts

 --- Davina Treiber <treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM> skrev: > On
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:27:40 -0500, Charles Gagnon

Gratis e-mail resten av livet på www.yahoo.se/mail
Busenkelt!