Networker

Re: [Networker] Storage Node

2003-02-04 11:40:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Storage Node
From: Wes Ono <wono AT LEGATO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:37:57 -0800
Stephane,

Nsrmmd processes read and write to the tape devices, and are therefore
located on the systems which will access the drives.  In this case, you
should see six on the server and six on the storage node.

If this is a single library, then jbconfig should only be run once, from the
system that will be controlling the robotics.  During this run of jbconfig,
for each physical device, you define the systems that will share that device
(the server and the storage node, in this case.)

Wes