Networker

[Networker] Cloning yearly save sets to recycle yearly pool

2003-01-28 14:58:04
Subject: [Networker] Cloning yearly save sets to recycle yearly pool
From: David Dulek <ddulek AT FASTENAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:44:22 -0600
Solstice Backup 6.0.2.Build.251 Network/60
Solaris 2.6 on a E450.

We backuped up our end of year data on our yearly pool but need to re-use some
of the tapes that are in that pool.  I was going to clone the save sets to a
clone pool and store those tapes out of our jukeboxes.  I am not sure what I
will need to do to recover from the clone pool after the yearly pool with the
original save sets are recycled.

Could some one let me know if the save sets on the clone tapes will be in the
indexes or do I need to use scanner to put the save sets from those tapes
back into the indexes?