Networker

Re: [Networker] I can't get manual saves to go to the right POOL

2003-01-28 09:17:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] I can't get manual saves to go to the right POOL
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:17:06 -0500
Hi Calvin

Here's a snip from the NetWorker V6.1.3 Administrator's Guide
(http://web1.legato.com/infodev/publications/NetWorker/UNIX/6.1/uxag.pdf):

"If you do not create a customized pool to receive data from manual backups,
the NetWorker server uses the Default pool and looks for a mounted volume
from the Default pool on which to write manually backed-up data."

I know that you mentioned adding the level of 'manual' to the pool called
"Daily Rancho", and that manual backup did not go to the pool.  So, I'm
assuming that pool "Daily Rancho" has some other selection criteria that
caused it to not be selected.  Please supply all of the pool selection
values for "Daily Rancho".

Thanks!
tl