Networker

[Networker] writing, idle

2003-01-27 06:47:03
Subject: [Networker] writing, idle
From: Lynsey Wyles <Lynsey_2_Wyles AT GSK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 06:47:27 -0500
NT version 6.2

I have seen this each quite a few times recently, that a backup will
complete on a client, but when you look at the sessions there is a line of
say the index backup still showing as being active, although the session is
not writing, but a drive will say writing idle...the group will be showing
as having completed successfully.  Has anyone seen this and how can I clear
this hung session, which is keeping this drive idle?  other than stopping
and starting the services?