Networker

Re: [Networker] 6.1.3 "remote user" bug

2003-01-24 10:03:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] 6.1.3 "remote user" bug
From: Glenn Britton <britton AT NOC.UTORONTO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:03:03 -0500
Hi Nick,
I have just opened up a new case with Legato Tech. Support
(CASE #3042866).  As a work around, the system admin
was able to modify rsh on his Linux Networker client side so that
it did not quit if the stderr port was not requested as a secure port.
 Hopefully Legato can create a patch for this.

Cheers,
Glenn