Networker

[Networker] Backing up Exchange with Legato Module for Exchange 2.0

2003-01-22 03:54:49
Subject: [Networker] Backing up Exchange with Legato Module for Exchange 2.0
From: "Sebastian, Didy" <DPSebast AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:55:08 -0600
All,

I have recently moved an exchange server onto new hardware.  The specs are
as follows:

NT4 Server with service pack 6
Exchange 5.5 with service pack 3
Groupshield 5 sp 1
Legato 5.5.2 client
Legato Exchange module version 2

In the application log on the event viewer I am getting the following
messages:

The first one is:
Begin monitoring Networker Module for Exchange
The second one is:
Unable to open shared memory with backup/recover program
The third one is:
Unable to initialise shared memory

I do not get these messages on my other exhange servers and have never seen
this before.

The backup works without a problem.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks
Didy
uop Guildford IT
Tel:    +44 1483 466107
E-mail:         <mailto:dpsebast AT uop DOT com>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the
addressee(s) only, and may contain confidential information.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any information
contained within it is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the author and delete this e-mail
immediately in its entirety.