Networker

Re: [Networker] application has unexpectedly quit.

2003-01-17 12:16:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] application has unexpectedly quit.
From: "Fowler, Carter" <CFowler AT CITY.LONDON.ON DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:15:43 -0500
It sounds like an old memory heap problem for the desktop that used to be
prevalent in a previous version of NetWorker.  I can't remember the solution
off-hand, but it involved a simple registry edit to increase it, then
everything was fine.  I'm not sure that it's the same problem that you are
experiencing but it certainly sounds familiar.

If you search the NetWorker Archives, there should be something more about
this...

Good luck,

Carter Fowler
Hardware Service Technician