Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] Help with Directive

2003-01-14 04:09:07
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Help with Directive
From: Grohal Klaus <klaus.grohal AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:59:00 +0100
Hi
for the first case saveset ALL and directive:
<< E:/ >>
        +skip: *.*

for second case it would be better to create another clientresource for the
same client with saveset E only.

But this won't resolve your index problem, if the period for full backup is
still twice a month.. It depends on your browse policy for drive E. Decrease
your browse policy and do a full backup every week on E if you got enough
space on your tapes.

regards
Klaus