Networker

Re: [Networker] "Add library volumes" in an STK9310 Silo doesn't work

2003-01-13 06:07:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] "Add library volumes" in an STK9310 Silo doesn't work
From: Thomas Mattsson <thomas.mattsson AT SCA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 06:08:49 -0500
Hello!

Thanks for helping me solving this problem.
Are you running 6.1.3 now but with the libstlstk.sl, ssi and mini_el
binaries for the 6.0 version?
Have you seen any problem with this combination?
I personally don't like mixing binaries of different versions since
you don't know what other problems that might cause you.
But since I'm having this problem for over 1 year now I'm soon doing
anything that will "solve" my problems with adding/mounting my tapes
in our Silo.
May I ask you if you can send me a copy of those files, I looked at Legato's
FTP server but the oldest version there is 6.0.1. I might have an CD-rom
with some older NW version somethere in my office but if you can send me a
copy of the files I would appreciate that alot.
Thanks in advance!

  /Regards Thomas