Networker

[Networker] Basic reporting question.

2003-01-07 09:48:17
Subject: [Networker] Basic reporting question.
From: "Jim.Martin" <Jim.Martin AT TARGET DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:35:23 -0600
I am trying to determine the most straight forward approach to determining
which barcodes are associated with a particular backup job.  For instance,
a successful FULL backup on Jan 1.  I am only interested in the successful
full, where more than one attempt is made.  Also, the backup may span more
than
1 day.  I am familiar with the MMINFO commands, using the 't' option to
specify date, but the query returns volumes from the date specified to the
present.   Then
I have doctored the query to get at what I  BELIEVE is the correct barcode
list.   Is there any more direct approach for this?    I am just getting
underway with nsradmin, mminfo,nsrmm,etc.