Networker

Re: [Networker] Which interface?

2003-01-07 08:50:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Which interface?
From: "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris AT RDLG DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:37:32 -0500
A traceroute from the client to legato-acs never finishes (it shouldn't)
while a check to legato-dmz.acs makes it in 2 hops.  Ping works just the
same.

Routing looks good and the names resolve correctly from various points
around and within the network.

Thus spake Rahul Parasnis (rahul.parasnis AT creditlyonnais DOT fr):