Networker

Re: [Networker] LTO drive

2003-01-06 11:23:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] LTO drive
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:28:19 -0500
Thanks for the information. Here's our information on the Linux storage
node server:

Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)
Linux snode 2.4.18-17.7.xbigmem #1 SMP Tue Oct 8 12:07:59 EDT 2002 i686
unknown

I should note that the NetWorker version we installed is for Linux 7.1,
though, but I think we were originally running 7.1 when we first
installed it, and we were having the same problems.

George