Networker

Re: [Networker] Transitioning to new server - different OS

2003-01-06 11:13:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] Transitioning to new server - different OS
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:19:01 -0500
Anyone have any experience transitioning from Solaris to Linux;
specifically, Linux RedHat? 6 months, huh? Is that 6 months of scanning
or 6 months of grappling with Legato, not including the scanning? LOL!

Heck, Lewis and Clark made their return journey from the West Coast,
arriving in St. Louis in just 6 months, and I think that was in like
1806 or something, if that bears an testimony to Legato's efforts!

George