Networker

Re: [Networker] Low water mark message

2003-01-03 12:19:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Low water mark message
From: Petr Hanzlik <phanzlik AT COMA DOT CZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:22:39 +0100
Hi Mark,  there is no critical problem. This information message "low water
mark" means that size of free place on media for backup decrease until 7GB.
Ocourse, this value you may change (the configuration of your jukebox)
However, exist the critical error "low water mark", if this error is
discovered over  restore data from tape. This error does not osculate with
previosly decription of the error, you be sure. In addition, this
critical´s error had older version 6.0.1 and exist update patche for it.

regards,

Petr Hanzlík
COMA ZÁLOHOVACÍ SYSTÉMY a.s.
Vítkovická 1
Ostrava 1       702 00
Czech Republic
Tel.:  ++420-69-6656377
Fax.: ++420-69-6656668
mailto:phanzlik AT coma DOT cz
mailto:726816 AT sms.eurotel DOT cz
http://www.coma.cz/
http://www.e-commercegroup.cz

                    Mark Gosselin

                    <[email protected]       Komu:   NETWORKER AT
LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
                    OM>                         Kopie:

                    Odeslal: Legato             Předmět:     [Networker] Low
water mark message
                    NetWorker discussion

                    <[email protected]

                    EMPLE.EDU>

                    03.01.2003 17:53

                    Odpovězte prosím

                    uživateli Legato

                    NetWorker discussion;

                    Odpovězte prosím

                    uživateli Mark

                    Gosselin

Hi List,

I've searched the archives and have been unsuccessful in finding an answer
to this, so I'll throw it out
to all of you....

Running Legato NW version 6.1.2 on Solaris 8. Suddenly, over the last week,
I've started getting messages that
say:

   NetWorker Media: (alert) Volumes in jukebox 'jukebox' have passed the
   low water mark

   All refences to this in the archive say not to worry and that it is
   fixed in 6.1.1

Any ideas????

Thanks,

Mark Gosselin