Networker

Re: [Networker] strange output from mminfo

2003-01-03 08:16:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] strange output from mminfo
From: Jim Lane <JLane AT TORONTOHYDRO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:16:14 -0500
Itzik: actually, I'm on 6.0. we've been off vendor support for a
couple of years but I've just gotten a media kit from having had a
Legato consultant onsite. so maybe I'll be able to upgrade sometime
soon. I don't have the luxury of a test server so I'll just have to
go all out and upgrade my production machines.

Jim Lane
Sr. Technical Consultant
Network Services
Toronto Hydro
office: (416)-542-2820
cell: (416)-896-8576

>>> "Itzik Meirson" <imeirson AT mbi.co DOT il> 02-Jan-03 8:39:34 AM >>>
Jim,
You should try 6.1.3, at least for me it behaved much better than
previous releases.
By the way if you install a test server with 6.1.3 you can query the
6.1.2 database by specifying with  -s the 6.1.2 server name.
HTH,
        Itzik