Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 6.1.3 is available

2002-12-16 08:55:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 6.1.3 is available
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT MEDEC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:56:08 -0500
Colin,

The ATL support for our ATL P3000 has been good.  I'd definitely call
ATL and see if they could bring your L1000 under maintenance.  It
may cost you; they may want to upgrade boards, firmware, drives etc.
It may, though, give you an upgrade path.

We were able to upgrade our P3000 to a mix of SDLT and DLT7000's.  It
required a bit our work from ATL.