Networker

Re: [Networker] Staging in Networker?

2002-11-12 17:32:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Staging in Networker?
From: "Thomas, Calvin" <calvin.thomas AT NACALOGISTICS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:38:04 -0800
I had a problem with one hard drive partition.  I have 5 - 35GB partitions,
and one of them was marked full at 85GB size. I had an 85GB save set in this
partition (and 2 others). The other partitions were OK, but after the data
was staged out of these three partitions, the disk partition remained "full"
at 85GB's. The only way to clear this was to re-label the disk partition.
Took about 10 seconds but still I shouldn't have had to do this.....

I have heard from at least one other person that when the partition get full
networker sometimes has problems with it until it is re-labeled.

Calvin Thomas