Networker

Re: [Networker] How to list with mminfo ALL the saveset of all the tapes(even those not browsable)

2002-11-05 10:52:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to list with mminfo ALL the saveset of all the tapes(even those not browsable)
From: "Paquet, Gilles" <Gilles.Paquet AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:47:56 +0100
For those who are interested the good param is -av (all and verbose)

Like :

mminfo -av -r
volume,volid,client,ssbrowse,ssretent,sscomp,sumsize,level,name,ssid

It gives all the saveset even those who are not browsable anymore.

Don't reply RTFM, because I read it and the man for mminfo -v say :

"    Specifying the -v flag causes three additional fields to  be
     displayed:   the  creation time, the internal save set iden-
     tifier (ssid), and two flags.  One  character  is  used  per
     flag."

Gilles Paquet.