Networker

[Networker] How to list with mminfo ALL the saveset of all the tapes (even those not browsable)

2002-11-04 09:40:16
Subject: [Networker] How to list with mminfo ALL the saveset of all the tapes (even those not browsable)
From: "Paquet, Gilles" <Gilles.Paquet AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:39:47 +0100
Hello,

I want to have a list of all the saveset from every tapes of a networker server.

I try this :

mminfo -a -r
volume,volid,client,ssbrowse,ssretent,sscomp,sumsize,level,name,ssid

But this give me only the browsable save set, or I know there are several other
tapes with recoverable saveset on it.

When I run this :

mminfo -r volume,volid,client,ssbrowse,ssretent,sscomp,sumsize,level,name,ssid
-q volume="media_not_browsable_but_recoverable"

I have what I want but I must create a line for each tape. Annoying, there is a
LOT of recoverable tape.

Is there somebody who knows how to do this ?

Gilles PAQUET
those who don't.