Networker

[Networker] How to stop a saveset during backup?

2002-09-27 05:03:53
Subject: [Networker] How to stop a saveset during backup?
From: Robert Loh <robert AT SOFTSOURCE.COM DOT SG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:57:24 +0800
Hi All,

I got a very huge client to backup with a lot of saveset defined, during the
backup it just overshoot the backup windows, so I decided to stop same of
the pending savesets of this group so that I can restart them again when the
system is not heavily loaded. At least I got the indexes and bootstrap
backup eventhough the group will fail.
Backup server = IBM AIX 4.3.3
Networker 6.1.1

Has try to kill the #save but it restarts by itself
Has try to "suspend" those saveset in progress but to no avail

Any help will be appreciated..

Cheers...
Robert