Networker

Re: [Networker] Mailbox Backup: Access denied

2002-09-24 09:36:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] Mailbox Backup: Access denied
From: Dan Francis <x_franc AT YAHOO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:36:48 +0100
Ingo,

I am not sure, from looking at your last few posts
whether this is Exchange 2000 or 5.5.  Going on the
basis that you are on 2000, the following should
apply,

1) The account that the Legato services log on as,
normally LOCALSYSTEM account needs to be in Exchange
Admins, with the "Log on as" right.  In our case we
created another userid, for the services and for
restore.

2) The MSEXCH:MB command is used dependant, on the way
you mailboxes are stored, in our case the parameter
you are using for an individual mailbox backup is
MSEXCH:MB/Last, First.

3) MSEXCH:MB on its own will backup all individual
mailboxes.

Hope this may help.

Dan Francis.

AT&T Business Services