Networker

Re: [Networker] License problems with upgrade Solaris 9, SBU 6.12,autochanger (Summary)

2002-09-19 10:17:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] License problems with upgrade Solaris 9, SBU 6.12,autochanger (Summary)
From: Joel Krajden <joelk AT CS.CONCORDIA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:17:10 -0400
Shelly,

My version of Networker is SBU 6.1.2 build 340.
If I delete the the shared enabler, the jukebox is not licensed.
If I disable the two drives via the library configuration that are attached to
the netapp, the jukebox is licensed without requiring the shared enabler.
Something must have changed in the most recent build.

--
| Joel Krajden              | Room: LB-915,  Tel: 848-3052  Fax 848-2830  |
| Senior Systems Analyst    | Email: joelk AT cs.concordia DOT ca

| Dept. of Computer Science | http://www.cs.concordia.ca/~staffcs/joelk   |
| Concordia University      |   Remember it's a circus and the clowns     |
| Montreal, Canada          |   are supposed to make you laugh, not cry.  |