Networker

[Networker] Backup causes server to reboot

2002-09-19 08:06:29
Subject: [Networker] Backup causes server to reboot
From: mark kilpatrick <toptiertech AT YAHOO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:06:24 +0100
 Has anyone come across a problem where a server reboots itself during a backup?
I had thought I had resolved this on one server by removing the Antivirus and
OFM software.  But this is occuring on three servers, two of which have no AV
SW or OFM.
They reboot themselves occassionally during the night, always when a backup is
running.   I presume there is a memory crash.

Thanks.