Networker

Re: [Networker] Co-standby server

2002-09-18 13:46:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Co-standby server
From: Miryam Zoraida Panqueva Romero <zoraida.panqueva AT SISTECOL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:36:20 -0500
Have you ever have any experience with Legato Co-Stanby with SQL 7.0.I
applied the web script failover and lost my data.

Do you know where we can get the fixed version of this script available
in Legato web site. By the way, Is there any optional feature for
co-standby server 4.3 that include SQL 7.0 protection without
considering scripts alternative?. If yes what is the cost?.

(4) After studying in detail the SQL 7.0 scripts we saw there is not
(apparently) instructions to preserve or to pass registry information
from one server to another, just there are instructions to start
specific services. If this is true we could use just command files to
get the same purpose, Is this right?

Thanks a lot in advance for your interest