Networker

[Networker] STG L20 jukebox on Tru64

2002-09-03 12:13:56
Subject: [Networker] STG L20 jukebox on Tru64
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:12:44 +0300
We are facing problems connecting a StorageTek L20 jukebox with 2 LTO (LVD)
drives.
The Tru64 system is at 5.1a with latest patches applied.
At boot time, at the >>> stage the robotic arm, as well as the drives are shown.
After the system is up we only see the tape drives.
The robotic arm does not show up as a /dev/changer device.

I would appreciate if anyone could help with the proper procedure to make the
robotic arm visible to the Tru64 system.

Thanks,
        Itzik

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **