Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] Disaster Recovery

2002-09-02 08:44:19
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Disaster Recovery
From: Clemens Zerbe <ClemensZ AT TIM DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:27:11 +0200
Hi

your index files are missing. Thats absolutly normal and nothing to worry
about. Just recover your index files, regarding to your Legato Documention.
I´m not so firm with Legato 5.x so take your gui (nwrecover oder NW USer)
and search for the last Indexes for your servers. It should be several
individual savesets.

Clemens