Networker

Re: [Networker] License issue for Disaster Recovery CD for Solaris

2002-08-26 11:13:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] License issue for Disaster Recovery CD for Solaris
From: "Alex T. H. Li" <alexlihk AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:19:37 +0800
Dear Matt,

I am only a Technical Man. How about if I charge only for a service? I have
sent this CD to SUN Microsystems in HK but no any complaint. For the CD for
ARCServe, CA encourage us and certified it as CASmart...

Anyway, May I sell this as a service to create a CD for persons who have
Legato Networker License and Solaris Machine? If they can prove that they
have these license, can I create this CD for them and give a service charge?
or if I share this CD with this discussion group, will it violate the
license?

I am a technical guy... Yup, it's true.

Thanks.
Alex Li