Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Recovery Manager

2002-08-08 22:51:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Recovery Manager
From: Deb <deb AT TICKLEME.LLNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:53:39 -0700
Wow, great feedback, Scott.  I was not aware that it associate
the MAC the image, but that makes some sense.  Do you made
a CDROM of the image, or do you put the image on a server's
disk somewhere?  How does it work?  That is, how do you get the
client to talk with the server?  My questions may make no sense
because I haven't seen this product yet.

We're mostly a Sun shop here, so I'm interested in that side...
however: have you had, or know of someone who has had experience with
this on Win2K servers?  That's where we would probably first
install this product, due to our needs in Active Directory.

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

deb

Scott Kampen <SKampen AT verisign DOT com> had this to say,

--
          There are 10 types of people in the world: