Networker

Re: [Networker] strange tape writing stats

2002-08-08 14:40:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] strange tape writing stats
From: Scott Kampen <SKampen AT VERISIGN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:42:07 -0700
Up until the end of June we were getting anywhere from 80 to 300 gigs per
tape (AIT2).  Then all of a sudden tapes started filling up at 49gigs.  This
has been a problem since the amount of tapes I need to purchase each week
has now increased dramatically.  I'm investing whether there is some sort of
hardware issue going on, but so far everything looks fine.