Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] PostgreSQL - how to exclude bacula database?

2012-12-27 16:26:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] PostgreSQL - how to exclude bacula database?
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd AT denx DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:21:53 +0100
Hi again,

here is another PostgreSQL related question:  when backing up the
database server, I would like to exclude the bacula database (which
gets backed up separately anyway).

With MySQL, I could do this easily with somthing like this:

    Options {
      RegexFile = "^/var/lib/mysql/mysql-bin."  # exclude MySQL replication
logs and index
      RegexFile = "^/var/lib/mysql/bacula/"     # exclude bacula DB itself -
backup separately
      RegexFile = "^/var/lib/mysql/ib"
      Exclude = yes
    }

However, none of the PostgreSQL based examples I have seen so far
contain similar (at least similar obvious) exclude rules. What am I
missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd AT denx DOT de
I will not say that women have no character;  rather, they have a new
one every day.                                               -- Heine