Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SQL query to find media without jobs or with zero file bytes?

2012-12-20 16:25:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] SQL query to find media without jobs or with zero file bytes?
From: mark.bergman AT uphs.upenn DOT edu
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:07:39 -0500
I believe we have a significant number of tapes that bacula thinks are
"full" but which no longer have jobs. These tapes were used normally
and became full. Later we decommissioned the machines that were backed
up to those tapes and pruned & purged the bacula jobs that referenced
the decommissioned machines. The job & file records no longer exist in
the database, but bacula still considers the tape to be "full", with a
long expiration period (as set by the pool for full backups).

Some of the tapes may also "store" failed backups, so the tape may have
jobs, but the sum of the files on tape is zero bytes.

We have no need to recover data from those tapes and want to re-use
the media.

Can anyone recommend a MySQL query to list all volumes that have zero
jobs or zero files or jobs where the files sum to zero bytes?

Thanks,

Mark