Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Microsoft Windows Binaries

2012-12-19 07:05:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Microsoft Windows Binaries
From: Sven Tegethoff <tegethoff AT udobaer DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 12:36:21 +0100
On 19.12.2012 11:01, Gary R. Schmidt wrote:

> Use your own PayPal account, and claim the cost back from the company.
> Just the same as when you buy some tapes or computer bits or whatever in
> a hurry.
>
> What's the big problem with doing that?

Depending on the country and the company policy, accounting might refuse
to reimburse anything that does not come with a properly addressed
invoice (or that does not proplerly list V.A.T. / sales tax). Can be a
pain in the backend ... I actually had to ask a supplier once to order
something for me via paypal and re-sell it to my company, just so our
accounting dept was happy.

Best Regards,

Sven