Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Copy Volume from Tape to Disk

2012-12-16 17:49:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] Copy Volume from Tape to Disk
From: "m.list" <mail.lister2 AT googlemail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 14:46:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I recently migrated my backup server from vmware to kvm guest server and
cannot now access my scsi tape drive that is attached to the host machine.
This is not that bad as I wanted to move my backups to disk based volumes
anyway.

I would however like to save my tape volumes by copying them to disk
volumes.

Is there any easy way to do this without installing bacula on the host?

m.list