Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] [OT] Backup Central

2012-12-14 16:04:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] [OT] Backup Central
From: ccspro <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:01:33 -0800
Hi Dan Langille, Phil Stracchino, and RadosÅ?aw Korzeniewski,

Thank you very much for your posts (I appreciate all your
I will try to find some time this weekend/next week and get myself setup
correctly on the list.

The main reason why I use the web interface for posting is the ease of use
while at home or work :P no need to store anything on my work box or at home.
Just toss up multiple messages in tabs using a web browser and away ya go!

Hopefully this message threads properly... UGH