Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BAT problems - Restore

2012-12-03 10:09:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT problems - Restore
From: lst_hoe02 AT kwsoft DOT de
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 16:06:51 +0100
Zitat von Pedro Bordin Hoffmann <pedro AT bc-rs DOT com>:

> The strange thing is that sometimes it work. But I need to try a few times
> before it work.
> I already try to wait for 2 hours (thinking it could be the pgsql) but no
> success.
>
> Can be because of folders with names in ISO-8859? Like "á é ç" ? This
> problem occurs since version 3 of bacula, in almost every server I have
> bacula installed.

Hello

we first tried Bat on Windows and gave up on it because of this
issues. As far as i remember it was due to a bug in the qt libs
used/bundled with Bat-Windows. We now use Bat only on Linux with much
better results. As it is not a simple client GUI but a full Bacula
(Directory) Manager, you should not run it on every client anyway IMMHO.

Regards

Andreas