BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Name server problems in hosts or config.pl

2012-12-12 20:47:23
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Name server problems in hosts or config.pl
From: Bruce Thayre <bthayre AT physics.ucsd DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:45:59 -0800
Hi Adam,
  Thanks for the input!  Setting the per-pc config info kicked backuppc into generating a per-pc config file in /etc/backuppc like you predicted.  However, in changing the top directory I thought it would look in /new_top_dir/pc/ for my host config files?  Apologies for the spam as it looks like this is a RTFM moment.  I was looking for the confDir option...however I'm still a bit confused as in my old config (maybe an older version of backuppc?) used /etc/backuppc for the server config files, and a different top dir for the host configs.  Either way, thanks for the help  in navigating the CGI interface, I'm not too hot with guis.
Thanks,
Bruce