BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to disable Outlook Backup?

2012-12-11 10:22:23
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to disable Outlook Backup?
From: Andrew Mark <andrewm AT aimsystems DOT ca>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:20:15 -0500
Hi all,

We use MS Outlook for its calendar and contact functions; our email is
web-based.
It there a way to disable BackupPC from checking and warning that
Outlook is not backed up?
ie. stop checking the value of $Conf{EmailNotifyOldOutlookDays} or make
it infinite.

--

Cheers,

Andrew Mark | Development Analyst | www.aimsystems.ca
12-350 Speedvale Ave. W. | Guelph, ON | N1H 7M7 | Canada

believed to be clean.