BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Can't locate BackupPC/Lib.pm on Centos5.6 x86_64

2011-08-06 12:41:36
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Can't locate BackupPC/Lib.pm on Centos5.6 x86_64
From: saed <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 09:39:35 -0700
Hello Guys ,
apology For being too late, work & stuff ..
continuing with BackupPC installation ... i tried both suggested methods
just wanted to thank Kris for the Updated Version of the Wiki  : )
although i tried to follow the mentioned notes and gotcha's , it was no help !
i guess coz i played around a little .
so i thought it was better to start over as Richard Shaw Advised and install an
official package from epel repo. and it went like a but after that i`m having a
small problem which is

# htpasswd -c /var/lib/backuppc/passwd/htpasswd backuppc
htpasswd: cannot create file /var/lib/backuppc/passwd/htpasswd

seems i can`t set a password for the backuppc user to allow me to log in to the
GUI
Any Comments ?