BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Which FS?

2009-09-06 21:17:32
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Which FS?
From: higuita <higuita AT GMX DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 02:13:51 +0100
Hi again

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 18:27:45 -0600, dan <dandenson AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
> Earlier releases of ZFS did this.  I had this same issue until I
> updated.

        Is good to know that, i liked ZFS, but this and specially the
        unrecoverable ZFS made me change my mind.

        when update to the latest solaris version, i will give it
        another test

> I am more interested in the upcoming btrfs.  It is a lot simpler code
> and already has more people contributing.

        i too have a lot of faith in btrfs :)

cya
higuita
--
Naturally the common people don't want war... but after all it is the
leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a