BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] cant do any backups

2008-06-30 05:03:26
Subject: [BackupPC-users] cant do any backups
From: Holm Kapschitzki <holm AT x-provi DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:02:10 +0200
I changed to make all my backups from more than 20 hosts via cronjob.

In config.pl i configured:

$Conf{BlackoutPeriods} = [
     {
        hourBegin => 19.0,
        hourEnd   => 23.5,
        weekDays  => [1, 2, 3, 4, 5],
     },
];

$Conf{FullPeriod} = -1;

After starting backupc i could start the first fullbackups via crontab:

backup1:/tmp/backuppc$ /.../BackupPC_serverMesg backup host host backuppc 1
Got reply: ok: requested backup of host

and so on. But now i cant make any backup. Via the webinterface nothing
starts and via crontab nothing starts too. Just the current queues site
is full of my requests under "user queue summary" In "background queue
summary" i have all the host i never made a backup, but they are
configured in config File.

Whats going wrong? I just want to made my backups every night at 2
clock. 1 full in a month and the others incrementell and that i want to
do for 20 hosts ..

Holm