ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Operational Reporting - "alike" Freeware Option available

2012-12-01 12:36:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Operational Reporting - "alike" Freeware Option available
From: Michael malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 18:30:49 +0100
Hallo TSM List community,

with reference to list entries / questions  regarding a free
<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=_xpAA&search=equivalent&trestr=0x8001>
equivalent to  the  "old"   TSM 5.5 TSM Operational Reporting:

I Just can tell you now, that we finally  issued a Freeware version of the
Power Administrator for TSM which

includes - besides other attractive capabilities -  a  "TSM 5.5 TSM
Operational Reporting - alike"   reporting feature.

If you have questions, pls contact me directly - thanks

Rgds  Mikel

michael.malitz AT mm-it DOT at             www.tsmpoweradmin.com