ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] EMERGENCY -- NEED TO RESTORE ANOTHER NODE'S DATA IN WINDOWS

2012-10-18 16:11:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] EMERGENCY -- NEED TO RESTORE ANOTHER NODE'S DATA IN WINDOWS
From: Maurizio Teruzzi <maurizio.teruzzi AT SUNRISE DOT CH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:04:53 +0200
Ciao,

or more imple... give the nodename of the source node in dsm.opt of the
crashed node (simple workaround to gain time) and restore what your need,
reset the source node password before starting. This will NOT work for
sysobj or sysstate (depending on your win version).

When you are done, reset the new and source password node on TSM server
side and the windows services sides.

Buona serata

Saluti
MT

--

Cordiali saluti / Meilleures salutations

Maurizio Teruzzi

http://www.teruzzi.ch
ftp://ftp.teruzzi.ch
Skype user: TERUZZI