ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] re-label 3592-3C as 3592-2C ?

2012-10-15 15:02:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] re-label 3592-3C as 3592-2C ?
From: "Lee, Gary" <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 18:59:21 +0000
I see no reason why not.  However, make sure the printed labels and vol labels
agree.

I suspect they will have to have separate category codes and be separate
logical libraries.

That's how I would do it to keep everything straight and minimize the
possibility of errors.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University