ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ADSM-L Digest - 2 Oct 2012 to 3 Oct 2012 (#2012-229)

2012-10-04 08:11:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ADSM-L Digest - 2 Oct 2012 to 3 Oct 2012 (#2012-229)
From: "Dury, John C." <JDury AT DUQLIGHT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 08:09:47 -0400
Unfortunately I had already removed the replicated nodes on both servers and it
still won't let me delete it.
John

Hi John

About the second part of your message, ANR1633E REMOVE NODE: Node NODENAME is
set up for replication and cannot be renamed or removed.".

You need first to remove the REPLNODE:   remove replnode NODENAME from both
servers (source and target)

Before you can remove the node

Regards Robert