ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Stopping backups from running during certain hours

2012-09-26 14:25:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Stopping backups from running during certain hours
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:15:18 -0400
All of this discussion is great but the bigger picture/issue is being
missed.

Yes, I would like to automate it but isn't really possible since it is
subjective to which one is eligible to be canceled.

If I (or an operator) figure out which to cancel and then cancel it, backup
session will automatically restart and keep on going.  I want to be able to
stop it from restarting, as well!