ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restore VM problems at D/R

2012-09-12 16:48:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restore VM problems at D/R
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:42:09 -0400
Nope. It was backed up with 6.3 and attempting to restore with 6.3. even
went so far as try the latest 6.3.0.16 patch. Plus the error isn't that
specific. The error returned by the VADP api is "A specified parameter is
not correct".  It would be nice if it actually said WHAT parameter was
incorrect.

Bill