ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Missing source data for Deduplication in 6.3.x

2012-08-31 14:17:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Missing source data for Deduplication in 6.3.x
From: Ken Naugle <knaugle AT NPISORTERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:09:22 -0500
Try these articles:
IC85825: A DEDUPLICATED BITFILE MAY BE INCORRECTLY CATALOGED ON THE
TIVOLI STORAGE MANAGER SERVER, RESULTING IN ANR1162W MESSAGES
        ANR4895E Deduplicated bitfile XXXXXXX on volume /XXXXXXXX/XXXXXX
has invalid links.(SESSION: XXX,PROCESS: XX)
        A subsequent attempt to move the data on the volume will result
in a ANR1162W message stating that the file(s) are damaged.

IC80755: RESTORE CAN FAIL WITH ANR9999D_2164256325 BFGETBITFILEEXTENTS
AFTER NODE IMPORTED WITH DEDUPLICATED DATA

Regards,
Ken Naugle | NPI Sorters | 14901 Trinity Blvd | Fort Worth, TX 76155 | O
214-634-2288 x122 | C 214-636-3775