ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Schedule Port on client?

2012-08-28 15:25:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Schedule Port on client?
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSONHOSPITAL DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:20:45 -0400
-----Harold Vandeventer wrote: -----

>Somewhere, on the TSM Server side, is stored the port number the
>client has specified in their DSM.OPT file.
>
>Wherever the prompted schedule keeps the value to call the node at
>its IP and then port number.
>
>I'm trying to find that value.
>
>It'll be 1501 for the BAClient.... we're confused re the value for
>the TDP-Exchange client.
>
>Just trying to prove a condition before I open a PMR.

We get messages like:

ANR2716E Schedule prompter was not able to contact client JUPITER
using type 1 (10.123.123.123 1501).

when the server is not able to make the network connection needed
to start a scheduled event using prompted mode scheduling. Are
you getting this kind of message for the Exchange client events?

Thomas Denier,
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital